INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: connecting MC17 to a hiFace usb/spdif using Parallels on a Mac Powerbook  (Read 1010 times)

Dearborn

I am new to this, so please bear with me.  I am trying to get MC17 up and running but seem to have problems getting the configuration with my mac done properly.
My system is MPB 13" with OSX 10.7.5: 12 Gigs memory; 128GB DDS.
I am presently using Parallels 7 the latest version, and windows 7 Home Premium, and MC17 the latest version. I also have a HiFace USB/Spdif addaptor with the latest driver from Marcos,from the computer to my Cyrus DACx. 
I would appreciate it if someone could tell me the best way to set up this configuration, as I cannot get the HIFace and the dac to talk to each other if I specify, in Parallels under _____Devices-USB-hiface and check it, then NO sound out of the system no matter what settings I use in MC17 in audio Output section..

I can get the dac to register the sampling frequency and have sound output, using Pure Music on the Mac, but would like to use MC17 via parallels.  Is there anyone who has done this and can give me directions and help???
Pages: [1]   Go Up