INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC 17 Library problems  (Read 788 times)

peterdrowan

• Junior Woodchuck
MC 17 Library problems
« on: October 14, 2012, 06:45:59 am »

For some reason MC 17 won't import one of my audiobooks which has many parts which resides in itunes.  I had corrupted filenames so I reimported from Audible giving me 2 copies in Itunes and deleted the old copy but now MC17 won't import the new book.  My files libray for MC17 is itunes and I can see the files in the right place in the directories I have defined as being my itunes libraries to MC 17 and they play fine in itunes so they are not corrupted .  I have tried manually importing the directory where the book resides but still the same problem.  Can anybody suggest why this is not working.   I have autosync set up and  have also tried manual sync.  If i do a search in MC the files are not there nor are they in an XML dump of the library.  How can you make the library import a set of files into its XML.   Does MC17 use the itunes xml file to find out where new files are as that is in a differet directory and drive than the audio files.

Peter Rowan

Lasse_Lus

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: MC 17 Library problems
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 07:05:47 am »

you can always drag the files into MC..

if that does not work send a copy to matt[at]jriver.com

MT5FR

Davos

• Recent member
Re: MC 17 Library problems
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 10:46:48 am »

This isn't really a reply. I tried to post a new message in the Library topic but could not figure out how to do it.

My problem is that MC 17 (17.0.186) seems to have stopped recognizing my music libraries. No songs play. They show up in the top window, but elapsed playing time stays at 000.00.

I must have screwed up a setting somewhere. What should I check first?

I'm on a Windows 7 machine. Output is WASAPI Event Style.

Thanks --

Davos
Pages: [1]   Go Up