INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Adding DTS support  (Read 1337 times)

bulldogger

• World Citizen
Adding DTS support
« on: October 09, 2012, 06:45:15 pm »

How do I do this.  "you need to just copy the "dtsdecoderdll.dll" from an installation of Arcsoft TMT installation to any of the following folders," is like saying "remove engine from car," to a novice like myself. Where to I find the file in the Arcsoft? Anyone care to give more detailed instructions?

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Adding DTS support
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 07:00:00 pm »

Just to avoid confusion, the dll file is for decoding DTS-HD MA audio; plain DTS and DTS-ES is handled fine by MC as is in Red October. I'm sure someone will help you. Send someone a private message with your email address in it. I'm someone.

bulldogger

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 07:03:09 pm »

Thanks. PM sent.

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 07:13:03 pm »

Give me a few minutes to help.

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 07:29:26 pm »

I sent you an email. You must first get the dll file by buying Arcsoft TMT, for example.
Then:
Just put this into one of the folders. I'd recommend the system folders (check whether you have a 32 bit or 64 bit version of Windows). That's it. May be advisable to restart your PC if it doesn't work in decoding immediately.
Also, note that the dll file is not required if you want your receiver to do the decoding. Of course, you need a receiver that has HDMI and can handle this. This option is called Bitstreaming, and can be set in options>video>Bitstreaming.
Pages: [1]   Go Up