INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: loss of license  (Read 526 times)

drTred

loss of license
« on: April 19, 2002, 05:56:12 pm »

I bought a license off my credit card for 7.2|PLS| upgrade and that worked fine.  Then the beta version became available and so I tried to install it in a different directory but that did not work as planned and it installed over the 7.2 but it worked so I was happy.  At least for a while and then it stopped working and would not load.  I dont remember if that was before or after I went to XP Pro.  So I went back to 7.2 but now the backup of the license seems to be corrupted and what makes things even more frustrating is that the HP CDR I have when I upgraded the OS to XP Pro will no longer read any of the 75 or so cds i burned which may contain a backup another copy of the license but i cant see it.  Any suggestions on how i could recover the license for my 7.2 or 8 version?  Dr Tredway

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
RE:loss of license
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2002, 07:09:40 am »

go to a friends house with your cd-roms and copy it to a floppy when you find it.
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
RE:loss of license
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2002, 08:14:13 pm »

Please upgrade to the latest verion of MJ 8. (available in the thread titled "MJ 8.0.xx Beta Available..." If the license still doesn't work, please send it to johnt @ jriver.com with a little explanation of what's going on.

Thanks.

-Matt
JRiver, Inc.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up