INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help for adding Internet Radio Stations  (Read 1059 times)

simonmason

• World Citizen
Help for adding Internet Radio Stations
« on: October 16, 2012, 07:57:32 am »

I have never really played around with Internet Radio in MC so forgive the simple question.  I was a good boy and went to the wiki looking for guidance but the documentation appears to refer to a previous version.  It implies that there is a database of shared stations that I can search within?  I know that this exists on the web but I can't find it within MC except a Google search.  However, I added a couple of streams to the library.  It looks like I should be able to organize them in My Connected Media - but I can't figure out how to add them here?  Thanks.

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Help for adding Internet Radio Stations
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 10:04:48 am »

Have a look at this thread ---> http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=74639.0

There may be enough in there to get you up and running, if not, and you're left with specific questions, just ask...

simonmason

• World Citizen
Re: Help for adding Internet Radio Stations
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 12:59:52 pm »

Thanks.  I did see that post but didn't read all the way down to your thorough account.  I am doing something very similar.

I assume that Web Media has now become Connected Media.  I was looking to use this as a place to organize my streams separately from the library - I am not interested in the Theater view - I use MainLobby for all of my visual interfaces throughout the house.

In Connected Media there appears to be a place to store streams - My COnnected Media - but I can't figure out how to add them to this.  Also, in the wiki it looks like there once was a community database for storing web urls to make it easier to locate the streams.  Is this now gone?
Pages: [1]   Go Up