INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Webplay not working anymore  (Read 1389 times)

icanrule

• World Citizen
Webplay not working anymore
« on: October 08, 2012, 12:12:42 pm »

I am unable to watch videos, play music or view any media from Webplay.  I can get into it but when I try and play it I just go to a blank screen.  The URL it takes me to is http://[myurl]:52199/WebPlay/play_html5.html?LibraryLocation=1266&Token=S5pk7lOP.  I have tried this on IE, Chrome, Android, and the Iphone iso5 with the same issues.  When I view the source it comes up completely blank.  No headers even. 

I've gone to the folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\J River\Media Center 18\Data\Library Server\Gizmo\Default" and it does have the file play_html5.html.  It works great through Gizmo on Android, but not through the browser. 

I am currently using the newest version 18.051 but I started to notice this happening since version 17.  It was my hope that the problem would have fixed itself, but it did not. Any thoughts on what the problem could be? 

scoobz

Re: Webplay not working anymore
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 02:05:02 pm »

+1 on this. I just tried WebPlay myself with exactly the same issue. I can browse my library, but the moment I press play, I get directed to a blank screen with a similar url as the OP. I've tried my local browsers on the same machine as my library (IE/FF/Chrome) and remote browsers from my iPhone (Safari/Chrome). Running MC v17.0.186.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Webplay not working anymore
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 02:12:05 pm »

Please try WebGizmo.   The wiki has more information.
Pages: [1]   Go Up