INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Issue with Complete albums  (Read 1489 times)

raggydoll

Issue with Complete albums
« on: October 13, 2012, 09:56:53 pm »

Hi there, .. was wondering if someone can help me with an issue i have on complete albums.

Simple problem, .. MC18 just assigns some songs within an album with the uneditable marker of complete or incomplete.. and for the life of me i cant seem to work out why or for that matter, change it. Ive read all the support docs on it, and to no avail. hope someone can help

This happens on both MC17 & 18.

rick.ca

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Issue with Complete albums
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 02:56:19 am »

According to this wiki article...

Media Center can automatically display complete and incomplete albums. An album is considered complete if all the files with the same [Album] value in the same directory:

• are sequentially numbered tracks starting at 1
 • have at least 2 files or 10 minutes of audio
 • are Audio and have a non-empty [Album] value.

Does that not help?

erwin.mackowiak

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 06:01:11 am »

I`m running My River on  iPad. I have a similar item, although all titels are numberd correctly
I can`t play a total Album without  klicking „Add (as next to play)“ for each title oft he album. „Add (to end)“ is not playing up to end of an album.
Any help will be appreciated

Erwin

kamimeguro

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 06:13:23 am »

If my memory serves, all the files of said album must be in the same folder, which may not the case if it is a multiple artist album.
Hope that helps too
Cheers
Kami
Win 10 pro, Oppo 105, Onkyo TX-NR818, Elipson Axial 160, B&W 805S, Linn 5150, Yamaha GT750, Sony KDL-55W900A...

erwin.mackowiak

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 03:57:47 pm »

Thanks for the hint.
Allthough all of the titels from an album are in the same folder,  it will be played only the Titel that need to be marked with "play".
Perhaps there might be a stored command (for instance "play all") for playing the total album , as I can do it with AlbumPlayer or MPad, what works fine.
Erwin

rick.ca

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2012, 06:49:35 pm »

Perhaps there might be a stored command (for instance "play all") for playing the total album...

I'm not familiar with My River, but I would expect it to play whatever is selected. If you want to play an album, you would have to select the album then Play.

erwin.mackowiak

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2012, 03:43:42 pm »

Solution of the problem was not to do a single klick on the album but a double klick.
Because the single klick opens all titles, but you have to choose each by each for playing.
The double klick opens the album and the next single klick with "play" will play all titles of the album.
Erwin
Pages: [1]   Go Up