INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LIve TV Flickering colours in ROHQ  (Read 1331 times)

Adcom

• Recent member
LIve TV Flickering colours in ROHQ
« on: October 30, 2012, 12:11:57 pm »

Hi,

Has anyone else noticed when watching live TV in ROHQ, that orange and red colours flicker / strobe during panning shots, particularly in live sports broadcasts. (UK Freeview).

The problem does not exists when using RO Standard.

I've also noticed that changes to video modes are global and not on a per zone basis, is this correct?

Regards
Mike

polemides

• Recent member
Re: LIve TV Flickering colours in ROHQ
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 03:10:41 pm »

I have this same issue on ATSC broadcast with ROHQ selected. Switching to RO Standard fixes the issue. Thought it was just my computer not being able to hack it for HD, but I'm relatively certain that's not the case since I'm running a Core i5 IB...

Adcom

• Recent member
Re: LIve TV Flickering colours in ROHQ
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 06:18:39 am »

I have this same issue on ATSC broadcast with ROHQ selected. Switching to RO Standard fixes the issue. Thought it was just my computer not being able to hack it for HD, but I'm relatively certain that's not the case since I'm running a Core i5 IB...

Hi,

Same here, pretty sure my HPTC powerful enough to run ROHQ. To be honest, I can't see much difference between RO Standard & ROHQ, and it's much easier to change brightness, contrast and colour options in Theatre view, using the remote control, when using RO Standard. Also, the picture is much darker in ROHQ than RO standard.

Regards
Mike

Pages: [1]   Go Up