INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wrong *series* artwork - how to change?  (Read 1082 times)

csimon

• Citizen of the Universe
Wrong *series* artwork - how to change?
« on: November 07, 2012, 03:20:04 pm »

I've recently rippped and imported my classic BBC 1981 series of The Day Of The Triffids. The automatic import unfortunately found the 2009 remake, however I went back and used Get Movie & TV Info on the files manually and now they have the correct thumbnails, metadata and TVDB series ID.  However, the artowkr that is presented at the Series level (i.e. above Season level) is still from the 2009 series.  How can I provide my own artwork for this level? There is no entry in the database for the series of The Day Of The Triffids, only individual episodes.

struct

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Wrong *series* artwork - how to change?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 08:18:10 pm »

Within the coverart directory, there should be a subdirectory Series.  You simply replace the series image in that directory.  Similarly you can add/replace Season art in the Season Art directory (format is Series - Season #).  You may need to rebuild thumbnail also.

For see where you cover art directory exists, go to Tools->Options->FileLocations.

Craig

csimon

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Wrong *series* artwork - how to change?
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 12:44:24 pm »

Magic, thank you! I missed it because all my media files are on a NAS and I'd set the cover art to be stored in same folder as files - didn't realise there was a separate folder for Series.
Pages: [1]   Go Up