INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Three features requests  (Read 741 times)

Nila

Three features requests
« on: April 17, 2002, 08:51:03 am »

Hi, When right clicking and choosing to send to a playlist, all my playlists show up in the Playlist link. I would like the playlists to be sub divided in this menu just like they are in the actual playlists on the left. I have hundreds of playlists but they are organised into folders or sub folders. Having them all in one big folder is NOT at all helpful.

Also, I would like to if possible see three new columns added to the details of each song. I would like one that says how many times the song has been played, one having the date it was imported and a third one saying what encoder was used to encode the song. I know it's possible to find this out from reading the mp3 itself because helium2 - another jukebox program does this and tells you what encoder was used to encode the mp3.

Thanks

Doof

RE:Three features requests
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2002, 09:19:14 am »

Hi, When right clicking and choosing to send to a playlist, all my playlists show up in the Playlist link. I would like the playlists to be sub divided in this menu just like they are in the actual playlists on the left. I have hundreds of playlists but they are organised into folders or sub folders. Having them all in one big folder is NOT at all helpful.

I remember asking for this very same thing but I apparently forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me. And consider this my vote for this as well.

lise

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2002, 09:23:30 am »

I vote for this too (again).  I think it was implemented in some parts of MJ (right-clicking on the player I think - I don't have it running right now, and somewhere else too).  It's just not consistent.
A wise man once said don't count your years, but make your years count. Or was it beers?

Bryan

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2002, 12:37:36 pm »

That's ironic..   I was just thinking about this again last night.   I would like to see this feature also.  

Bryan

Listening to: 'Zemphira - The Traffic' on Media Jukebox

Callithumpian

• Galactic Citizen
  • Subvert the Dominant Paradigm
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2002, 07:19:23 pm »

Yep.  We need this.
The current setup is only useful for those who have less than one screen-full of playlists.
Pages: [1]   Go Up