INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ASIO/WASAPI via HDMI thru a SURROUND SOUND PROCESSOR (acting as DAC?) for STEREO  (Read 2243 times)

booaaaa27

• Recent member

Hi guys,

First of all let me thank anyone who is reading this and hopefully can shed some light into what I am trying to do.

I am trying to play FLAC files from MC17 via HDMI in ASIO/WASAPI. Is that even possible?

A summary of my connection.
PC Z77--HDMI CABLE--LUMAGEN VIDEO/AUDIO SWITCH (BYPASS CAPABLE)--HDMI CABLE--ADA MACH IV B SURROUND SOUND PROCESSOR (STEREO DECODE MODE CAPABLE, FUNCTION AS DAC?)--XLR CABLE--ADA TEQ12 (ROOM CORRECTION AND EQ)--XLR CABLE--GENELEC SPEAKERS

I know it will sing in Directmode but I know that it is better to do it via ASIO or WASAPI.

I have been reading the forums and honestly i am have yet to see this kind of weird configuration. The reason of course is to try and make it easy to switch between stereo and home theater application without changing equipments. I really do hope someone can help me on this.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

I am trying to play FLAC files from MC17 via HDMI in ASIO/WASAPI. Is that even possible?

Yes.

booaaaa27

• Recent member

Tried asio and my lumagen is not detected by Mc. Darn.
Pages: [1]   Go Up