INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Having problems playing blu ray disc  (Read 1310 times)

DanielBMe

• World Citizen
Having problems playing blu ray disc
« on: November 19, 2012, 07:20:03 pm »

I seem to be having some strange problem trying to play a blu ray disc via Theaterview.  When I play the disc, my screen switches to 720p from 1080p which is my desktop setting.  When I click stop, and go back to MC, the desktop stays at 720P until I physically exit MC, then it switches back to 1080P.

I checked my Display settings and everything is set to Desktop Settings for Film, NTSC etc, so I have no idea why it's switching to 720P all of a sudden.  I just watched a blu ray movie yesterday and it was fine, now all of a sudden this is happening.

Does anyone know how to stop this?

DanielBMe

• World Citizen
Re: Having problems playing blu ray disc
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 07:30:46 pm »

I don't know what's going on but all my movies are switching my desktop to 720P.  I rebooted my pc, but it still happens.

Edit:  Just noticed that this only happens when using ROHQ.  If I use standard it plays normally at 1920x1080p.

DanielBMe

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 08:34:51 pm »

It seems as if it's stuck somewhere in a file that it must switch to 720p.  I've tried every setting, even turning off auto switching from Display and yet it still switches to 720P.  It's really screwed up my system. 

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!

DanielBMe

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 09:48:54 pm »

Ok, found a .bat file in the JRiver folder that apparently resets MADVR.  Ran the bat file and now everything is back to normal...I think...I would love to know what happened though...
Pages: [1]   Go Up