INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can I display the TV guide in a grid instead of a list?  (Read 1236 times)

jsprop

• Recent member
Can I display the TV guide in a grid instead of a list?
« on: November 26, 2012, 10:43:14 am »

Some time back I had see some chat on changing the TV guide from the list to a more standard style grid.  Can this be done and is there info on how to do this?

Thanks John

I found it.   Were would I find more info on changing the guide around in options/ theater view?

NickF

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Can I display the TV guide in a grid instead of a list?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 12:20:14 pm »

Hi John,

Presumably you found the Guide in Theater View which can be displayed in grid form.

As with all Theater View pages, they can be changed in Tools > Options > Theater View.  Be cautious about making changes.  It is best to do a Library Backup before you start playing.  One of the changes I have made is to select only Favourite Channels to show.  I documented this in the wiki here:

http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/EPG#Advanced_Guide_Set-up

What did you want to change?

Nick.
HTPC - Intel i5-760 CPU, Windows 7 64 bit, NVIDIA GTS450 Silent, RME 9632 with A04, BlackGold BGT3600; Video Processor - Lumagen Radiance XD Processor; Projector - ProjectionDesign Action Model 3 1080; Denon AVC-A1HD; 4 x Tannoy Berkley and Velodyne DD-10

jsprop

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 12:30:07 pm »

I would like to change the list under video to Guide( or TV), Shows, Movies, Netflix.......

NickF

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 03:15:15 am »

I would like to change the list under video to Guide( or TV), Shows, Movies, Netflix.......
Do you mean change the order?  In Tools > Options > Theater View, under "Items to Show" you will find Video the lower level options listed beneath.  Click on Guide the use the "Move up" and "Move down" buttons to get it in your preferred position.  Repeat with the others.

Nick.
HTPC - Intel i5-760 CPU, Windows 7 64 bit, NVIDIA GTS450 Silent, RME 9632 with A04, BlackGold BGT3600; Video Processor - Lumagen Radiance XD Processor; Projector - ProjectionDesign Action Model 3 1080; Denon AVC-A1HD; 4 x Tannoy Berkley and Velodyne DD-10

jsprop

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2012, 07:35:50 am »

Yes.  I had time to play with that part so I think I'm getting the hang of that.  I need to get the tuners working.  May try uninstalling them and reinstalling. Right now if I try to watch a channel MC shuts down on me.  They work with WMC but not with MC. 

Thanks for the help Nick.

NickF

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2012, 07:41:43 am »

I would suggest you raise the tuner problem on the TV Cards and TV board.  I'm sure Yaobing will help.

Nick.
Pages: [1]   Go Up