INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What happened to Tools> Plug-in Manager...  (Read 3651 times)

WheelToTheStorm

• Recent member
What happened to Tools> Plug-in Manager...
« on: November 29, 2012, 09:33:46 am »

I do not have the Tools> Plug-in Manager... menu item. Was it moved somewhere else? I don't see it in any of the other drop downs, and no option in the Services and Plugins tree start page.
Wheel To The Storm
http://wheeltothestorm.com

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: What happened to Tools> Plug-in Manager...
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 10:37:36 am »

All relevant options from Plug-in Manager moved to Options.

Try a search in options, or if you can't find what you need, post more about what you're looking for.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

WheelToTheStorm

• Recent member
Re: What happened to Tools> Plug-in Manager...
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 08:35:57 am »

There it is, actually nicer, thanks. While I've got your attention, I know your one of the major players here, if not the main person. Media Subtype is not editable to the general public, and there is one category I would really appreciate it if it was included in the choices available. I run a small studio and deal with allot of samples. So could we include "Sample" in the Media Subtype drop-down in the future. Any help with this, or a suggestion on how I can change the default values myself would be great. Oh and in case you haven't heard it lately, awesome product, been using it since v12 and there is nothing it won't do, or catalog in the way I want. Have allot of bootlegs and the ability to add City, Venue, etc. is completely amazing. Cudos and keep up the good work. And yes I've wanted Sample since v12. Have a great day!
Wheel To The Storm
http://wheeltothestorm.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up