INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Automatically Configuration Output Format - always Crash  (Read 863 times)

The Big Labinski

• Galactic Citizen
  • Wake up and slow down
Automatically Configuration Output Format - always Crash
« on: April 02, 2013, 02:23:42 pm »

Dear all, I have somehow a very hard and not easy solvable problem: I get always a crash when MC tries to change the Output Format.
MC 18 - build 158 - Windows 7 32 bit.
Situation: when i play a file type where the output format is not set correct the pop up windows "Automatically Configuration Output Format" came up and up and up .... - at the end I have a lot of these windows and MC stops totally. This happen especially with AC3 files. Means starting the task manager and shut down MC - restarting MC.
I made a lot of steps to find out what happens, but I was not successfully. At the end I installed MC 18 on another cheap PC with on-board soundcard AC97 and digital output. The same situation - means I can be sure that my hardware is not the problem :-X

Any ideas how to solve this?
Any other information's required?

Stefan
Wake up and slow down 😴

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Automatically Configuration Output Format - always Crash
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 02:28:00 pm »

You might try configuring DSP Studio > Output Format manually, using settings you know will work, before starting playback.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

The Big Labinski

• Galactic Citizen
  • Wake up and slow down
Re: Automatically Configuration Output Format - always Crash
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 02:39:25 pm »

Dear Matt, thanks but during a shuffle play of different file types?
In older MC version I had the possibility under OPTIONS/FILE TYPES to set it up how different files should be played. In MC 18 these tool was downgraded (my opinion). My file types are MP3, FLAC, DTS and AC3.

At the end i dont like to use DSP output format changer - I want like to play different file types with different decorders.

Stefan
Wake up and slow down 😴
Pages: [1]   Go Up