INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2 probs: full-screen nav stops appearing, videos don't always display with HWacc  (Read 1084 times)

ABx

• Recent member

I've encountered 2 problems with J River 18.0.78 on Windows 8:

1) When watching videos in full screen (not theater mode), the nav controls will appear once or twice on mouseover, but after that they will not appear; I have to double click the video down to the display panel or playing now, adjust what I want, and then double click the video again to go full screen. Once I do that it will appear again once before stopping again.

2) If I enable hardware acceleration for video, then often times videos will open blank/black with only the audio playing. I can get it to appear by stopping and playing again (sometimes once, sometimes it takes several tries). It doesn't always happen, but far more often than not. I am using Red October HQ.

My system is as follows:
Windows 8 Pro - upgraded from a fresh install of Windows 7
Core i5 3570K
8GB DDR3 2133
Radeon HD 7850 1GB
ASUS Xonar DS audio
Samsung 830 SSD (in case it matters)

ABx

• Recent member

Any ideas?

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

First ting would be to download and install the latest version (build 90?) and try again.

ABx

• Recent member

Yes, both issues still occur on b90.

The issue with the controls in fullscreen seems to be that once JRiver loses focus, the controls don't come back until I restore size.
Pages: [1]   Go Up