INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Play Doctor Idea & Playing Now  (Read 690 times)

locust

• Citizen of the Universe
Play Doctor Idea & Playing Now
« on: December 08, 2012, 10:01:07 am »

Recently I've been trying to convert my girlfriend from using Itunes to MC. No easy feat when the complexity of the main program scares her. She asked if there was anything like apples genius. When trying to show her how to use car radio and play doctor it gave me an idea.

The idea of switching view to Playing Now to see car radio and the playing now list was a bit too much for her. Also right clicking a file and drilling down through More Play Options > Play (With Play Doctor) also proved a little overwhelming.

Would it be possible to start play doctor via the main search bar? It's more of an accessible place than any to start play doctor & it means you don't have to switch view & can do it from any view.

It could appear at the place circled in the image below.

Also to see the playing now, it would be so much easier it the Action Window had an option for now playing that would dock just like the tag window, rather than having to switch view. I know you can kind of get this with a split view, but for me that seems a waste of space to keep the split always showing and again for my girlfriend overwhelming and confusing to click the arrows to pop it up & down or even switching views.

Pages: [1]   Go Up