INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC 18 & uPNP controller : cannot continuously play songs  (Read 759 times)

i2k

• Recent member
MC 18 & uPNP controller : cannot continuously play songs
« on: December 12, 2012, 12:35:09 am »

Hi,
Perhaps this has been covered elsewhere, I tried search but came out with nothing. 

I audition MC18 and set it up as both DLNA/uPNP renderer and server. I use my Android phone with BubleUPNP and Linn Kinsky as the remote control thru wifi.

Everything is OK (browse to library, playlist, album cover, streaming to other uPNP device, etc) except that it cannot continuously play the songs in the playlist. Everytime one song finish, it won't continue to the next song on the list, so I have to manually select the next song from the controller. While using Gizmo and MC web interface, the playback is OK except that I prefer the look and functionality of other uPNP controller than Gizmo (sorry).

I have tested the following config with same symptom :
MC as renderer with Foobar as uPNP server
Test different uPNP controller for Android on different Android devices.
Test using Kinsky for Windows

While using Foobar as renderer and server with same Android controller is OK > so the problem is not on the controller

Based on my test above, I conclude that there's issue (or misconfiguration) in renderer part of MC. I never use previous version of MC, so I don't know if this is a general issue. Any help is appreciated.

Pages: [1]   Go Up