INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Missing Albumn Art  (Read 1305 times)

Ardemus

• Recent member
Missing Albumn Art
« on: December 14, 2012, 01:31:36 pm »

I'm evaluating JRiver for use with my high end audio system.  I currently have Bryston SP2 and Amps with PMC FB1s.  I need to replace the SP2, probably with a NAD 187 or a Bryston BP25 and a stand alone DAC.  JRiver seems pretty slick but I'm having a number of problems.  I'll post them separately:

I set JRiver to automatically get album art on import.  However, more than half of my albums wound up without art.  I've dug for a way to manually tell JRiver to go and find album art for a set of files but the option to download art disappears if I select more than one album.  Manually adding art one at a time works fine, but I'm not going to do that.  Spotify, iTunes and DoubleTwist didn't have any trouble with this.

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Missing Albumn Art
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 02:35:06 pm »

You can select multiple albums and run the "Get Cover Art from Internet command." It will fetch ~10 albums at a time.

Ardemus

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 03:59:01 pm »

I would think so, but it hides the option if I multi-select.  See the attached image.  I got pretty frustrated banging my head against that yesterday.  It doesn't matter how many albums I pick or how I get to the menu.

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 06:06:49 pm »

Are you using the latest build? Are you selecting only audio files?

Ardemus

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2012, 09:39:20 pm »

I am using the latest build.  I am not selecting files at all.  Since I want to set album art I open Audio -> Albums and select 2 or more of the albums that don't have art.  As far as the files in those albums, that's was entirely up to how JRiver populated the Audio section.

Ardemus

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 12:00:22 am »

I am using the latest build.  I am not selecting files at all.  Since I want to set album art I open Audio -> Albums and select 2 or more of the albums that don't have art.  As far as the files in those albums, that's was entirely up to how JRiver populated the Audio section.

Update: I tried this again in 18.0.104 and it worked as expected (although Media Center came up empty for most albums).
Pages: [1]   Go Up