INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theatre view standard cover display..  (Read 868 times)

locust

• Citizen of the Universe
Theatre view standard cover display..
« on: December 21, 2012, 09:17:03 pm »

I just noticed that the page up & page down buttons on my mce remote whilst in theatre view isn't linked to the zoom state..

I noticed it when browsing my tv shows, I don't have a huge tv 32", & I've got a couple of buttons programmed on my remote to deal with zooming in.. I've got terrible eyesight so it's quite handy..

I normally rely on the page up & down buttons to quickly skim through the list (& to save the wear & tear on the directional buttons), When zoomed out to the max and you press the page down button everything works ok, but say when you in the TV series view and it is zoomed in so there is only two rows, pressing the page down button skips about 5 rows..

And when zoomed out I noticed it isn't a true page down, upon pressing page down the item in the lower left of the screen goes to the top left corner.. Shouldn't all of the items that were visible upon pressing page down not be visible and having a complete new set of items to look at??

Anybody else seeing this??
Thanks

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Theatre view standard cover display..
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 08:21:08 am »

but say when you in the TV series view and it is zoomed in so there is only two rows, pressing the page down button skips about 5 rows..

I don't seem to be able to reproduce that particular issue.

But I'll test the paging in the debugger at different sizes after the holiday and see if anything shakes out.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

locust

Re: Theatre view standard cover display..
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, 10:55:07 am »

After updating the issue seems to be gone, might have had another piece of conflicting software.. Sorry for the trouble.. enjoy your holidays :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up