INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hulu Plus bug and feature request  (Read 817 times)

toodooleedoo

• Recent member
Hulu Plus bug and feature request
« on: December 25, 2012, 07:34:04 pm »

I am trying out Hulu since I see JRiver supports this however quickly noticed there is no genre selection which means to really find anything I have to go to the web interface then queue the videos.  When playing these videos it seems there is not a sufficient buffering time as the video starts playing almost immediately and stutters really bad causing audio skips for large periods of time.  I have had some luck pausing the video when it starts stuttering and waiting but it has made my Hulu Plus relatively useless :(

Any tips for this issue would be much appreciated and hopefully the developers make some Hulu improvements in the near future.  Appreciate the great product!   

JohnT

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Hulu Plus bug and feature request
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 04:03:16 pm »

JRiver is out of the office this week, but we'll look into Hulu playback next week.  Thanks and Happy New Year to you!
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

toodooleedoo

• Recent member
Re: Hulu Plus bug and feature request
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 10:40:04 am »

Appreciate the update and hope the team is enjoying there holidays!

For note I was getting really bad drops and loss from my ISP and after complaints my internet is soooo much better.  With this also my hulu videos are playing perfectly.

For note on my crappy internet I was able to play Netflix without any issues so it seems the buffering for Hulu doesn't work too well and why it starts almost immediately. 

Regardless I am happy now bug wise and so far I am loving Netflix so hoping someday the devs will add my favorites and genre view and get this up to Netflix quality :)

Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up