INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BDMV durations missing?  (Read 985 times)

polemides

• Recent member
BDMV durations missing?
« on: December 29, 2012, 10:04:56 pm »

I don't know if this is a .103 bug or if I've done something different with my latest imports, but:

My duration field is missing for about 50% of the BDMV folders I've imported since upgrading to .103. This includes both movies and television shows ripped to BDMV. It's not really a show stopper...just kind of odd.

Any ideas?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: BDMV durations missing?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 02:18:22 pm »

You should be able to do 'Update Library (from tags)' to fix this.

The duration is required for nice Gizmo playback on Android, so this is important.

If you're able to find a way to reproduce this happening, please let us know and we'll try to fix it.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

BartMan01

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 07:59:13 pm »

You should be able to do 'Update Library (from tags)' to fix this.

The duration is required for nice Gizmo playback on Android, so this is important.

If you're able to find a way to reproduce this happening, please let us know and we'll try to fix it.

I've seen it happening randomly too. Also had a BluRay that insisted on running 1080/60 instead of 1080/24.  In both cases, update from tags fixed it.  Seems that at times not all of the tag info is getting read in on BR import.  I don't see it consistently so I don't know if I can reproduce 'at will'.

polemides

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 08:13:48 pm »

SOLVED!

Update tags worked. Also, a delete and re-import seemed to fix it as well. Thanks guys.
Pages: [1]   Go Up