INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is it possible to add cda- files to the media library?  (Read 649 times)

Donestino

Is it possible to add cda- files to the media library?
« on: April 11, 2002, 01:29:38 pm »

I  am just using media jukbox and now i want to make a list of all tracks on my cd-albums using CDDB
but i dont know how. Anyone??
Thanx

tdillard

RE:Is it possible to add cda- files to the media library?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2002, 02:41:52 pm »

If I'm correct in this assumption, you want to add all of your CD's to MJ's library. When you load the CD, if you have the program configured right, MJ should automatically start playing the CD. If it doesn't you need to make sure that MJ is the default player for CD's and in file types make sure cda is checked. Once it starts to play, just hit the rip button on the toolbar, and CDDB will come up, then MJ will put the songs on your computer in your music folder.

gvag

RE:Is it possible to add cda- files to the media library?
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2002, 05:55:59 pm »

If you just want to catalog your CDs insert the CD and depending on your settings it will start to play or not.  

If its not playing click on your CDRom drive under "CD, DVD, & Handhelds" and MJ will start CDDB to lookup the tracks or read them in from the CD.  Once that's done you can click on "Media Library/CD & DVD" and see all the CDs you've added to the database.  

You can change the way your CDs are listed by right clicking on the "CD & DVD" node then choosing "Edit View Scheme".
Pages: [1]   Go Up