INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Q: Why is the info window no longer appearing in my standard view?  (Read 854 times)

Trumpetguy

• Citizen of the Universe

I only use standard view. When browsing through my video collection (first attachment), I have always used the mouse-over feature where the info window appears. For some reason, quite possibly because of something I have changed myself, this does no longer happen. I now need to double-click the movie, and a new view appears with a listing of the genres associated with that movie at the top, and a file reference at the bottom (second attachment). The info-window now appears on mouse-over on the file reference (third attachment).

Is there any way to have that info-window appearing directly in the standard view movie (thumbnail) listing as before?

Trumpetguy

Re: Q: Why is the info window no longer appearing in my standard view?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 07:14:08 am »

*Bump*
Anyone?

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 09:46:12 am »

The mouse-over popup only ever appears over File-level items.

Your Names view isn't showing the files directly, but is showing a category (probably to group different BluRay Playlists together or something).  In any case, you don't get the mouse-over popup on [Genre] or [Keyword] or any other "category" that you've added to the views.  Only on the files themselves.

If you want to always see the file listing, you can enable that in the view by opening the little "divider bar" widget at the bottom of your view:

"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

Trumpetguy

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 11:36:07 am »

So simple. Brilliant. Thanks!!!  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up