INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC 18 bug  (Read 1885 times)

flamingeye

• Recent member
MC 18 bug
« on: January 19, 2013, 01:30:43 am »

when ripping audio CDs sometimes it will put tracks in two different files , like track 1 and 2 will be in unknown file and the rest will be in the albums file , also when it's ripping I edit album info that is wrong but after it's dun ripping it diverts back to the wrong info  ?

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
Re: MC 18 bug
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 01:41:54 am »

Before you begin the rip process, be sure to fill in the tag information necessary to group the songs correctly in Media Center's views.  Ensure Album, Artist, Name, Date and Genre are filled in correctly.

If the CD lookup did not match an existing CD, enter the data, and submit it.  Or if you had to make corrections.  Right click the drive under Drives & Devices, and Submit to Internet.

Subsequent lookups will then return data for you and others.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 01:43:12 am »

The opinions I express represent my own folly.

flamingeye

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 05:03:15 pm »

Before you begin the rip process, be sure to fill in the tag information necessary to group the songs correctly in Media Center's views.  Ensure Album, Artist, Name, Date and Genre are filled in correctly.

If the CD lookup did not match an existing CD, enter the data, and submit it.  Or if you had to make corrections.  Right click the drive under Drives & Devices, and Submit to Internet.

Subsequent lookups will then return data for you and others.
Thank’s editing before ripping has helped and I have noted that some disc’s bought at later dates  and or some masters are less then desirable in there mastering , buy’er be warned !!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up