Devices > Sound Cards, DAC's, Receivers, Speakers, and Headphones

ASIO Line-in/Loopback for any single ASIO audio device!

<< < (2/2)

mojave:

--- Quote from: bobkatz on January 31, 2013, 01:54:22 pm ---I have another plan trying Acourate Convolver and its special interclient ASIO driver and am working on that now with Uli.

All in due time! Because of the glitches with JRiver and Convolver plus Elephant in line in, my workaround for line in right now continues to be VSTHost + ConvolverVST + Elephant, which is completely clean and stable on my system (after a 3-day learning curve!). It's awkward in not detecting incoming sample rate change, but I am hoping that AcourateConvolver will become the new "all round" solution for the forseeable future. The gotcha, though, is you have to use Acourate config files and convolve your system with Acourate and not Audiolense. Oh well, it's only money ;-(.
--- End quote ---
As you saw in the 24-bit dither thread, JRiver can add features extremely fast. Now you won't need Elephant for dithering, but it may have other usefulness for you. I was looking at Acourate Convolver yesterday and it looks great - if it could be used with other programs. Some of us have been asking for a JRiver virtual audio device for several years now which would serve the same purpose as Acourate Convolver and ASIO multiclient.

hulkss:
Will this "http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=77859.0" do what we need and work as well with the JRiver convolver?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version