INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playing Now list - Please Help, I miss it!!!! Lol  (Read 1689 times)

ksteele36

• Recent member
Playing Now list - Please Help, I miss it!!!! Lol
« on: April 22, 2014, 05:09:20 pm »

Hi ppl - thanks for reading.
I have no idea what I did to lose this functionality and I have been months without it now... and it sucks because I really really liked it and want it back - LOL! Searching for ways to fix it now and again but never really could find a solution within the Options menu, the manual, nor here in the forum.

I'm speaking of the "Playing Now" list view of course.... My previous setup was just that... a "List View" of all the selected tracks that were in the current playlist queue. And, now I have the view shown in the image below.

I know it is something simple... but, trust that I have searched high and low to revert this back to list view of the current Playing Now files and cannot find it for some reason. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Best regards, "K"

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
Re: Playing Now list - Please Help, I miss it!!!! Lol
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 05:15:23 pm »

there are 2 tiny arrows on the bottom of jriver. click those arrows..upon clicking them notice they will change one will show as an arrow up one as an arrow down. they are a little tough to see with some skins

ksteele36

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 05:34:31 pm »

Damn it, I knew it was something simple!!!!! I mean, I don't obsess much... but this was driving me crazy! Arrrgggggg!  Thanks so much for the quick reply! I appreciate your taking the time to respond. the very best regards, "K"

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 06:08:57 pm »

np. enjoy
Pages: [1]   Go Up