INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Display Theater View Audio Info Images Aligned Left  (Read 757 times)

Terja

• Recent member
Display Theater View Audio Info Images Aligned Left
« on: February 05, 2013, 06:46:40 pm »

I am trying to figure out a way of displaying artist images in Theater View > Audio > Info so that they are aligned to the left. I have all my audio files with album covers and I like to see the cover when the track is playing. Artist images are a bonus and I like to see them when they are available. The Info view combines these which is why I use it the most. The only problem is any slideshow artist images are presented center screen somewhat conflicting with the album cover display. If the slideshow images in Info view can be aligned to the left this would largely eliminate the problem. Is there a way of doing this? Perhaps a coded string that I can paste somewhere? Thanks in advance.

Terja

• Recent member
Re: Display Theater View Audio Info Images Aligned Left
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 09:34:45 pm »

Found a compromise solution by reducing the size of the album cover display to "small" in Tools > Options > Theater View > Customize file info panel > Audio > Manage > Edit Template > Style > Small Image. This leaves a larger display space for slideshow artist images. It's a good enough compromise even though I prefer the standard image size. Another question: Is the album cover only displayed rotated in INFO view? I would like to display it plain. Thxs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up