INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Since MC18 is close for MAC can we assume?  (Read 936 times)

davemccorkle

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
Since MC18 is close for MAC can we assume?
« on: February 11, 2013, 05:56:11 pm »

Since MC18 is close for MAC can we assume that maybe we will be able to sync iPhones, iPod touches, etc once again some day?

I know it is not you guy but was hoping some partnership would have happened to allow it.

Thanks

pcstockton

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Since MC18 is close for MAC can we assume?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 06:39:27 pm »

Not to undermine the subject, with JRemote you can stream all of you audio to your iDevice anywhere.  No need for locally stored files anymore.  Make your own cloud!

MP4 Video works now as well.

Cheers!
Patrick
HTPC (ASRock Mini PC 252B: i5 2520M Sandy Bridge/HD3000 - 2.5 GHz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Intel SSD - Win7 Home) > MF V-Link 192 > Wireworld Ultraviolet > Naim DAC > Naim NAC 102/NAPSC/HiCap (PSU) > Naim NAP 180 Amp > Naim NACA-5 Speaker Cables > Naim Ariva

davemccorkle

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 09:11:38 am »

very true but my son loves his ipod touch and is annoying me!  LOL!

Vocalpoint

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 10:20:37 am »

Since MC18 is close for MAC can we assume that maybe we will be able to sync iPhones, iPod touches, etc once again some day? I know it is not you guy but was hoping some partnership would have happened to allow it.

I asked this very same question a few months back and the response then was that nothing will change in this area.

In other words - just because MC is going MAC - does not automatically mean that Apple will suddenly greet JRiver with open arms and gleefully supply any and all logic to allow MC to sync with any iDevice with no hassle factor.

VP
Pages: [1]   Go Up