INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 30 minute TV recordings are showing as 27 hour events  (Read 945 times)

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe
30 minute TV recordings are showing as 27 hour events
« on: February 18, 2013, 10:43:53 am »

Has anyone else seen this? A "30 minute" TV show shows that the recording length is "27 hours long" in the Theater View "TV Show view/listing".

I had several shows over the last couple of recordings display this wrong information. I only record two or three TV shows/series per week so I di dnot bother to report it the first time it happened. But I have been seeing this for a couple of weeks now. Not a really big deal since the Show plays okay and jumps forward okay.

Maybe related - I had an episode of Big Bang Theory recorded the other day where the "Time-Line progess bar" at the bottom of the Theater View screen showed my progress was at the end of the time-line (as though I watched the entire show) when in fact I was just starting to watch. So I could not jump forward to skip the commericals (or I would end up at the very beginning of the recording) no matter were I was in the actual playback of the show. I was able to watch the entire Show as long as I did not try to skip/fwd past the commericials. Weird.

I am using latest MC version and recording to TS format.

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: 30 minute TV recordings are showing as 27 hour events
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 04:45:31 am »

I'm still getting these 27 long recordings for 30 minute shows. The playback starts at the beginning of the show (so it is really only recording the show - not 26.5 hours of something else).

There are three examples in this screen shot from TV Recordings:

These are the last five recordings made:

Any idea what is going wrong?
Pages: [1]   Go Up