INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Music Video Library  (Read 732 times)

ellisr63

• Recent member
Music Video Library
« on: February 25, 2013, 04:54:47 pm »

I used to run MC 17 and had Libraries setup for my Music, Music Videos and HD Movies. I installed MC 18 and now all of my Music videos only show up in the "Files" view. How can I get them to show up in my "Music Videos" view again?

csimon

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Music Video Library
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 04:26:40 am »

MC18 should have copied over your MC17 library when you installed it. Did this not work?  If you still have your MC17 installation, try uninstalling MC18 and installing it again.  If it asks you whether to import MC17 library (I can't remember if it does it anyway or whether it asks you the question), reply Yes.

MrHaugen

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Music Video Library
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 04:59:23 am »

You could also restore the library backup from MC17, to your MC18 installation.

In case it fails, it should be easy to change the Media Sub Type tag to video, instead of files. This is done in the action window. Bottom left side. Tag and click the top left icon on the window, changing it to "Show all tags". There you can change the Media Type as well as Media Sub Type. You can also add columns to any view, and edit the fields directly there by clicking two times slowly in that field. Alternatively use F2 to edit a field. MC tries to identify imported files, but it will sometimes fail if you import lots of different media.
- I may not always believe what I'm saying
Pages: [1]   Go Up