INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theater View TV Guide layout available in the Standard View mode?  (Read 2165 times)

mdx1

• World Citizen

Is it possible to change the TV Guide layout to look like Dish, Comcast, or Windows Media Center layout?

The current monochrome text guide right very hard use.  Locating a program to record is hard.  I ended clicking on the channel and then look again at the a time slot.  

Can we have the layout in color with X-axis representing the timeline and channels showing up in the Y-axis?

Please, please, please tell us that is possible and won't take another release to implement.

OK this problem is for the Standard View mode.  I just found out the guide layout is different in the Theater View but it is impractical to use the Theater View mode on my non-HTPC computer with a 30" monitor.  I want to be able to run JR MC as a standard application not taking up the whole 30" screen.

Is the Theater View TV Guide layout available in the Standard View mode?
Nelson

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
Re: Theater View TV Guide layout available in the Standard View mode?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 08:51:10 am »

In Theater view there are different ways of displaying the guide.  In standard view there is no way of changing it.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

mdx1

• World Citizen
Re: Theater View TV Guide layout available in the Standard View mode?
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 11:33:17 am »

In Theater view there are different ways of displaying the guide.  In standard view there is no way of changing it.

Thank you for clarifying.

Windows MC can run either in maximized or windowed mode.  Can JR MC be changed to support the theater view in a windowed (non-maximized) mode?
Nelson
Pages: [1]   Go Up