INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Emazing.com  (Read 648 times)

Charlemagne 8

• Citizen of the Universe
Emazing.com
« on: April 06, 2002, 01:43:45 pm »

Yes I subscribe. Wanna fight about it? Nobody sends me Email so I have to do something. But look what they sent today as "The Download of the Day"

Monkey's Audio
Here's what the developers say about their freeware program Monkey's Audio. "Monkey's Audio is a fast and easy way to compress digital music. Unlike traditional methods such as mp3, ogg, or lqt that permanently discard quality to save space, Monkey's Audio only makes perfect, bit-for-bit copies of your music. That means it always sounds perfect - exactly the same as the original. Even though the sound is perfect, it still saves a lot of space. (Think of it as a beefed-up WinZip for your music) The other great thing is that you can always decompress your Monkey's Audio files back to the exact, original files. That way you'll never have to recopy your CD collection to switch formats, and you'll always be able to recreate the original music CD if something ever happens to yours." We've tried Monkey's Audio and we like it. http://www.monkeysaudio.com/

How 'bout that?
That's right.
I'm cool.

sekim

RE:Emazing.com
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2002, 02:03:03 pm »

I just had a thought. Don't laugh, it happens once in a while.

How many 160 GB harddrives would KingSparta need if his collection was ape instead of mp3?

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
RE:Emazing.com
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2002, 02:18:02 pm »

It Don't Matter I Would Be Broke...

Now Playing: Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock.mp3
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up