INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CIH users and feature request - auto zoom memories?  (Read 898 times)

clausdk

• Recent member
CIH users and feature request - auto zoom memories?
« on: March 18, 2013, 11:19:25 am »

Been trying to work out a nice way to use a 2.35 screen setup with JRiver.

I ended up setting "Theaterview" so that it fits the height in a 2.35 screen. Just go to Theaterview and set bordersize to around 17%.

When starting a 2.35 movie it fits nicely and you are using your full 16:9 panel of your projector, which is already zoomed out for 2.35 setup.

One thing I haven't worked out yet, besides doing it manually is to automatize 16:9 content.

Perhaps someone figured it out already?

When starting 16:9 content it fills the entire screen and thus overspills the 2.35 screen. It is easily fixed with either zooming or crop to 2.35. However it isn't a smooth experience.

Is it possible to make custom zoom ratios for 16:9 content? So when I start 1.78 or 1.85 content it automatically zooms to a predetermined setting?

Not sure if it is already possible? if not, could it possibly be added?:)

On the subject on feature requests, would it be possible to add a 16:9 "smart stretch" to 2.35? One that doesn't cut too much top/bottom and stretches more in the sides than middle. Lumagen scaler has this option and a lot of TV's has "smartstretch".
Pages: [1]   Go Up