INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Netflix ,Youtube etc  (Read 2131 times)

KrilleK

• Recent member
Netflix ,Youtube etc
« on: February 20, 2013, 04:51:31 am »

Is there anyway to play Netflix and Youtube inside J river with support for Madvr and lav filters. When I started using J river and played a Youtube clip there was a pop up asking me if I wanted to play it inside J river or not, I think? But that pop up doesnt appear anymore and there seems to be no support for madvr because when I hit ctrl+J no madvr stats are showing.

Scolex

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Cheers
Re: Netflix ,Youtube etc
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 06:34:53 am »

Netflix uses Silverlight and Youtube uses Flash to my knowledge there is no way to send either through madvr in J River or any other application.
Sean

audunth

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Netflix ,Youtube etc
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 04:52:38 am »

YouTube plays inside MC with madVR, if that's your chosen renderer. If the YouTube pop-up doesn't show, it's either because you've chosen not to show it (and need to hold CTRL while clicking the YouTube-link to show it again) or YouTube changed their site, which they do occasionally, and MC needs an update to work properly with YouTube again. At this time it seems to be working like it should.
Cheers,
Audun

My system:
ASUS  P8Z68 V-PRO/GEN3, 8GB RAM, Core i5-2500K
EVGA Nvidia GTX 970 SSC, 4GB RAM
Antec P180 case w/Seasonic X460 fanless PSU, water cooled by Zalman Reserator 1+ w/extra DDC pump
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Sony VPL-HW30ES 3D projector
Yamaha RX-V3900 receiver and custom built 2Ch power amp for front/stereo speakers
Klipsch Reference/SVS 7.1 speaker system
Always running the latest available version of MC
Pages: [1]   Go Up