INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theater View text animation [JustinM]  (Read 895 times)

JustinM

• World Citizen
Theater View text animation [JustinM]
« on: March 21, 2013, 08:32:58 pm »

Regarding the stretching text while in Theater View..
Heres a sample Vid:   https://sites.google.com/site/justinsitehere/file-cabinet/sample.avi

despite quality of vid, you'll see how the text stretches vertically as it crosses into the selection bar

Thx

v18.0.154  (i7 with Radeon HD 7700)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Theater View text animation [JustinM]
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 04:34:08 pm »

I'm not quite sure how to change this.

What happens is that there are two possible images for an item: collapsed and expanded.

When you select an item, the image changes (with a fade) and the rectangle animates for the expansion.  This results in seeing the expanded image fade at the smaller size and then animate out to the expanded size.  The whole effect is a fraction of a second.

Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

JustinM

• World Citizen
Re: Theater View text animation [JustinM]
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 09:33:22 pm »

@Matt - Sry I missed this post, pls ignore the inquery via pm)

I'm not quite sure how to change this.

What happens is that there are two possible images for an item: collapsed and expanded.

When you select an item, the image changes (with a fade) and the rectangle animates for the expansion.  This results in seeing the expanded image fade at the smaller size and then animate out to the expanded size.  The whole effect is a fraction of a second.

When an Expanded caption is not available/empty,  could you not just continue using original image..   In the options=>theaterview=>customize file info.  It says : If expanded Caption is empty it will reuse the regular Caption..   I assume when expanded caption is empty, you would want to skip it, and continue with original caption, avoiding the fade out effect....

( If that doesn't translate to code: please ignore. :D)

cheers

Pages: [1]   Go Up