INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC Development Team: Sound Quality Concerns Resulted In a Purchase  (Read 1650 times)

Music_Man

• Junior Woodchuck

Just an FYI to the Mac MC Team:
Although I expressed some concerns in my post labeled "Sound Quality", the purchase just made, supports what is being done. I trust that the Alpha version will result in a high quality Mac based end product every bit as good as what I came to expect when using MC on a Windows PC....Cheers, -Mike

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: MC Development Team: Sound Quality Concerns Resulted In a Purchase
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 09:27:57 am »

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

If you're having a specific problem, just start a thread about it and we'll try to help.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Music_Man

• Junior Woodchuck
JRemote -- A Worthy Purchase
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 12:55:08 pm »

I was also a little tenuous about paying the $9.99 price for "JRemote" without being able to test it. 

After downloading and using JRemote -- in all instances -- I found it to better than the iTunes "Remote" app that I was using to control Pure Music!! In and of itself, that was a great reason for changing to MC on my Mac mini!

If anyone else, especially audiophiles, & iPad users, are on the fence regarding the purchase of Mac MC or JRemote, based on my experience, you will be happy that you took the Mac MC plunge. 

If the product in Alpha status is as good as I have found it to be, I can't help but believe that it will be stellar when it is released for "production" . 

Keep up the good work Matt and Company....

kiwi

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Don't worry, be happy...
Re: JRemote -- A Worthy Purchase
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 01:51:17 pm »

I was also a little tenuous about paying the $9.99 price for "JRemote" without being able to test it. 

After downloading and using JRemote -- in all instances -- I found it to better than the iTunes "Remote" app that I was using to control Pure Music!! In and of itself, that was a great reason for changing to MC on my Mac mini!

Ha... I had the exact same feeling... but also took the same plunge.  Figured oh what the heck, it's only $10, and my time is worth something (or really $8 since I buy all my iTunes money at 20% through BestBuy).  Boy was I surprised at how much more I like JRemote than the Apple Remote.  It was a real pleasure to use and the developer has been super responsive to emails with questions etc.  (MC Mac has also been amazingly good for an alpha product)
Pages: [1]   Go Up