INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Absolute Thumbnail Sizing  (Read 1200 times)

syn-ack

• Junior Woodchuck
Absolute Thumbnail Sizing
« on: April 22, 2013, 09:01:25 am »

In Media Jukebox you could edit the view and specify absolute thumbnail sizing, in pixels... I cannot seem to find this same setting using Media Center, and can only adjust via the slider, which makes it impossible to make the thumbnails the same size across various views...

Is there a way to specify absolute thumbnail sizes that I am missing, or is this option not available?

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Absolute Thumbnail Sizing
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 11:03:53 am »

this option has been removed a long time ago. :) i missed it back then, but got used to how it works now.

:)
gab

syn-ack

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 01:20:27 pm »

Thanks for the info gappie! Any advice on how to cope with this, perhaps the number of a good therapist??  ;D

gappie

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 02:45:34 pm »

;D here they have a JRA (JRiver Anonymous), and their support has been enormous. until now it got me through all the changes.

:)
gab

syn-ack

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2013, 03:40:15 pm »

Found a way around this. After you've added a Library View, go to Customize View, then Save it. Open the .JVI file in notepad, and search for "thumbnail size" and replace the digit values with whatever size you want in pixels.. Then Load that view from the same menus you went thru to save it.

Note, in some cases there are multiple thumbnail size fields, one with a 0 in it rather than an a positive number, leave the 0 fields as is.

gappie

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2013, 03:48:52 pm »

that is an interesting find. seems like a long road. but im interested also in what else i can find there.. thanks :)

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2013, 10:11:39 pm »

I agree that it would be nice if we could set a size in pixels when customizing a library view. Similarly, it would be nice if we could do the same for thumbnail padding.
Pages: [1]   Go Up