INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Deleting track's with delete/shift|PLS|delete  (Read 803 times)

Tinitus

Deleting track's with delete/shift|PLS|delete
« on: March 28, 2002, 02:49:15 am »

I miss a fast way of deleting track's/files from any view or playlist - how about ctrl|PLS|shift|PLS|delete? and then just a dialog to confírm (where it isn't necessary to check any "Also delete file(s) from hardrive" box)?

ZRocker

• Citizen of the Universe
RE:Deleting track's with delete/shift|PLS|delete
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2002, 03:12:36 am »

Dangerous...you want a little caution when deleting files physically from your system.  I suggest leaving things the way they are (IMHO).

Tinitus

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2002, 04:50:17 am »

I see your point - but when i say delete i mean delete in the "Windows way": into the recycle bin. So if you make mistake you have a way to go back.
In my suggestion you already have to pres 3 buttons and confirm a dialog - how much safety do you need? - and even if making a mistake you can recover it from the bin!

yannl

• Junior Woodchuck
  • :-)
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2002, 05:06:53 am »

I agree w/ Tinitus, a 3 keys way to put a file to reycle bin would be a great thing.
But I also think we can live without it. Having a delete option in the right menu would also be cool (same as the shift delete).
Yann L<br>________________________<br><br>Dans la vie, il faut faire comme le canard;<br>Etre calme en surface et pédaler comme un fou en profondeur (

Tinitus

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2002, 05:29:57 am »

Thanks yannl - the reason I ask for the keyboard option is that I always prefer using the keyboard before the mouse, but I could live with a delete option in the right-click menu as well Next Page

yannl

• Junior Woodchuck
  • :-)
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2002, 05:39:52 am »

lol I do the same But for a lot of users mouse seems to be easier than keyboard (I never understood that, but it's another story). It's too slow w/ mouse.
Yann L<br>________________________<br><br>Dans la vie, il faut faire comme le canard;<br>Etre calme en surface et pédaler comme un fou en profondeur (
Pages: [1]   Go Up