INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver MC 18 power DVD 13 Blu ray problems  (Read 2731 times)

Phatangel

JRiver MC 18 power DVD 13 Blu ray problems
« on: July 26, 2013, 11:52:56 am »

Hi brand new to this forum. I have purchased and installed MC 18 and Power DVD 13 ultra. It works great on everything except blu ray play back. It shows the time but no video or sound. I am running windows 8, AMD Radeon HD 7450 graphics and going out HDMI to a yamaha receiver to a 720p LG plasma. I am only running in stereo. I would love to get this working so I can do it all right from theater view. The full model number of the computer is HP P7-1418pc . Thanks

Phatangel

Re: JRiver MC 18 power DVD 13 Blu ray problems
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 12:18:31 pm »

I also wanted to mention that power dvd 13 ultra will play all my blu rays just fine out side of JRiver.

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 04:53:02 am »

Are you trying to play the BD disk itself or are you ripping the BD to your hard drive first then trying to play? If you are ripping your BDs, you would not need an external player (DVD 13) unless you are doing so because you want menus. If that is the case, check this posthttp://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=82174.0 (it is not easy to do) - so I would suggest you rip just the main movie (saves space on the hard drive and works directly with MC) and then you won't need DVD13.
Also check under Tools>Options>Audio and make sure your audio settings match your hardware. usually WASAPI is the best choice.
Good luck

Phatangel

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 11:01:38 pm »

Just curious if anyone has any idea's and if there is support or anyone I can chat with if no members have idea's or solutions. Thanks

jkauff

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2013, 08:00:47 pm »

I don't know if I can help, but I've tried to do the same thing with mixed results. Are you launching discs or hard drive folders? How exactly are you calling PowerDVD from MC 18?
Pages: [1]   Go Up