INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is it possible to identify hi rex files on JRemote?  (Read 1901 times)

jrdiandrea

• Galactic Citizen
Is it possible to identify hi rex files on JRemote?
« on: March 29, 2013, 05:16:07 pm »

I have just installed JRiver & am using my Synology Diskstation NAS as my library. In the NAS I have 4 folders each contain different types of files. Most importantly are  separate folders for "CD Rips"  &  Hi Rez Files". In JRemote all of the typical options are there; album, artist, playlists, etc. What I'd like to be able to do is identify those album files that are hi rez files. Is there a way to show my specific folders or at least filter to show only hi rez files?

Thx

Philthy

• Recent member
Re: Is it possible to identify hi rex files on JRemote?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 02:10:59 pm »

I'd like to see this also. The only way I know how is to press the tag button, and it will show the information of the current selected song and in there you can see the 16bit, 24bit, filetype etc. There doesn't seem to be any way to sort by resolution. I don't know if this is a Media Center thing, or a JRemote thing. If I use WebGizmo I don't see any option to do this, either. JRemote as far as I know, just puts a nice skin on top of WebGizmo.

Maybe an admin can chime in?

<°)))))><

• Junior Woodchuck
  • looking fishy
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 02:36:04 am »

You can set up "Library Views" in MC to achieve every kind of filtering and sorting you can imagine.
You can go far beyond the usual album/artist/genre and playlists views by using every kind of available tag for this.
You can then go to
"Tools > Options > Media Network > Advanced > Customize views for Gizmo & WebGizmo..."
to use the same "Library Views" for remote control (or set up others...).

JRemote as far as I know, just puts a nice skin on top of WebGizmo.
It does much more... First explore the possibilities of MC a bit more and you will see...

Philthy

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2013, 09:12:06 am »

Thanks, I'll dig into what you suggested.

HiFiTubes

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2013, 02:46:56 am »

You can create your JRemote views as described above, and you could have the View Schemes setup in MC using Sample Rate - Greater Than/Equals - nkHz, for example. Or if you are using folder structures, you can mirror that or include it in the filter terms.

Utopia

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2013, 01:59:09 pm »

hello,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZZWVW9Bk48
how it is done divided into folders and frequency? bitrate 44 96 192 dsd ... ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up