INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Request] Unchanging Play/Pause Aero Mouse-Over Icon  (Read 958 times)

Awesomeade

• Recent member
[Request] Unchanging Play/Pause Aero Mouse-Over Icon
« on: May 22, 2013, 12:44:29 am »

In the Aero mouseover window, the "Play/Pause" icon is permanently fixed as a 'play' icon in all scenarios instead of altering between a 'play' icon when media is paused, and a 'pause' icon when media is playing.

Can this be fixed in a future version?

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: [Request] Unchanging Play/Pause Aero Mouse-Over Icon
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 07:12:30 am »

The lack of full taskbar integration is one of my biggest annoyances with Media Center.

When I'm playing music, those are the main controls I use, so having them update to reflect the play/pause status, using the taskbar to display playback progress, and displaying the album art/live video rather than a thumbnail of the library window when hovering over it would be really nice.

I am also still experiencing the problem where the controls sometimes disappear.
Haven’t been able to figure out the cause of it though.

Awesomeade

• Recent member
Re: [Request] Unchanging Play/Pause Aero Mouse-Over Icon
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 01:46:39 pm »

I had that same problem where all icons in the taskbar pop-up disappeared. I assumed it was the skin I was using, but the icons reappeared and I never fully understood why.

Those other taskbar integration ideas you mentioned are great. I'd love to see them implemented at some point.
Pages: [1]   Go Up