INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Force Video to use JRiver engine  (Read 802 times)

RayDiant

• Junior Woodchuck
Force Video to use JRiver engine
« on: June 03, 2013, 08:53:49 pm »

My setup has the computer hooked up to my Samsung TV via AMD Radeon card. When I listen to audio (generally FLAC files) I pump it to a Marantz 7004 via DLNA. I used to use an external video player (PotPlayer and KMP Player before that). When I double click on a video it ALWAYS ran using the external player. I found the internal JRiver player just as good and more stable so I changed all the video file associations in MC back to Automatic. If I play some audio to the Marantz then try and play a video by double clicking on it MC tries to send the video to the Marantz and gets confused and locks up for 10 seconds or so.Then I changed the file association of JRiver Video Engine (with Direct Show filters). Same thing. It works fine if I pick Player in Playing Now but I want to remove this step.

Is there any way I can force a video (I pretty much play MKVs and AVIs) to play on the JRiver Video Engine when I double click no matter what Playing Now is selected?

Note: I posted this in another topic but I think that was a mistake so I created a new one.

rlebrette

Re: Force Video to use JRiver engine
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 12:52:05 am »

Automatic Zone-Switch should be the solution you're searching for. Have a glance at this topic: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=76605.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up