INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3D BD : Integrating a 3rd Party Player with MC  (Read 45740 times)

jmone

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • I won! I won!
Re: 3D BD : Integrating a 3rd Party Player with MC
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2014, 03:56:08 am »

Hi Parker,
The script as the "#persistent" tag so should stay loaded.  Does it work at all (or only once)?  you could try adding a few
"MsgBox, add some txt here" at various places to see if it working at all in case it is just that your "windows" names are not correct.

Thanks
Nathan

PS - others may have updated the script as well so they may chime in with there version (eg I posted a another version a bit later on"
JRiver CEO Elect

jtcc1015

« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2014, 11:20:21 pm »

Hi Jmone,

I appreciate if you could advise me if your script is applicable to MC20 and PowerDVD 14.  My HTPC is running on Windows 8.1 pro.  Thanks.

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2014, 02:36:50 am »

While I've not tried it should work once you edit the details in the file for the new filenames etc (or another member may have an update that they could use).
Thanks
Nathan
JRiver CEO Elect

Ekpen

« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2014, 09:59:09 am »

Ok - couple of quick points

1) if you want ALL BD's then remove the red bits from this line - IfExist, %Drv%:\BDMV\STREAM\SSIF.  Now this will remove the detection of 3D all together.  If you still need separate 3D dectection to use the NVIDIA 3D Visioin enable / disable part of the script then let me know as I will have to rewrite it.

Greetings:
Revisiting 3D again, 3D detection.
I want to use the Nvidia 3D Vision with MC 20. is there any way this script be modified strictly for that? My rips are mkv.

Thanks again.
George

Z0001

« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2015, 05:53:42 am »

Ah, mate, genius. Works a treat. I had to change reference to "Media_Stop" to "O" because iMon uses emulated keyboard shotcuts and Stop in TMT is key O. But now it all works A1. Next I want to work out how to unmount the mounted file from VCD ... Need another glass of wine first!

i previously used the iMon in my case (with remote configured as a MCE remote) to send and receive IR signals. this had the shortcoming of not allowing me to power up and down the PC with the IR remote. so I switched to the iMon Pad remote and got a separate MCE IR receiver.

I use a harmony One. in the Logitech set up there is one command associated with Stop. MC and TMT6 MCE have different shortcuts for Stop.

whereas previously I could use the script to close TMT and open MC when i pressed Stop in TMT, this no longer happens; TMT does stop, but it does not close and MC does not open. I have reverted to the Media_Stop command, but still no luck.
/
Any ideas how to get the appropriate Stop command through via teh IR to achieve this?

Z

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2015, 06:30:34 am »

The following is the Key Bit.  Are you still running TMT6 and is it showing in Win as "ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre 6 for Windows Media Center"  this needs to be exact for the script to know this Window is active.  If it is, it should stop playback, close the windows and then run MC.

Code: [Select]
#IfWinExist ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre 6 for Windows Media Center
    Media_Stop::  ; This is the STOP button (Media_Stop) - you can change to suit your requirments
    Send {Media_Stop}
    WinClose
    Run "C:\Program Files (x86)\J River\Media Center 20\Media Center 20.exe"
Return
JRiver CEO Elect

Z0001

« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2015, 07:23:28 am »

Thanks. Yes this is the text I have and its the name that appears if I right click the TMT6 active tray icon. Odd. The stop button on the remote does stop TMT playback, just not the closing, opening sequence.

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2015, 03:46:24 pm »

TMT also responds to MCE command so a Stop would Stop Media Playback when the script is not working.  I'm still guessing that it never enters the loop.  Try temporarily adding a "MsgBox, This is where I am" in the script at several playes like after #IfWinEixst and after Media_Stop
JRiver CEO Elect

Z0001

« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2015, 05:51:39 pm »

Good idea, I'll try that

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2015, 10:19:14 pm »