INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC 18 - Netflix - No recommeneded, previously watched, etc.  (Read 1172 times)

Hinge

Good afternoon,

First off I wanted to say thanks for such an excellent and comprehensive product.

MC18 has it all.

I have a quick question about the Netflix portion of the product.

Once I've tied my account to JRiver and load the plugin, it only displays the "Instant Queue" & "Search".

Is this correct?

For example, using a browser or a wdtv live, I also have "recommended", "previously watched", "watch again" thumbnails of media that fit into those categories.

I apologize if this has been brought up before, I've done the usual searches as well as read through the wiki but haven't come up with anything.

In fact the lack of anyone else asking this question makes me think i'm missing a setting somewhere.

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: MC 18 - Netflix - No recommeneded, previously watched, etc.
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 01:35:20 pm »

How are you doing your searches? Type in "Netflix" and you get twenty relevant hits on the first page.

adamt

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 03:19:29 pm »

I'm not sure I completely understand the question.  When on Netflix in theater view there are three tabs: Instant Que, Search, and Recommended.  Is yours missing the "Recommended" tab?
Adam Thompson, JRiver

CountryBumkin

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 03:43:04 pm »

I have asked this question myself a few times - there is a "Recommended" tab showing in Netflix, but it does not display any movie titles. On my system it has not worked since JRiver removed the Categories tabs a dozen or so updates back. So if anyone has the "Recommended" list showing movie titles, that means my setup is broken and I would really like to have that tab/selection. If it is not working for anyone else, JRiver should remove it.  :(

imugli

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2013, 08:57:20 pm »

Recommended works on my system, but takes a very, very long time to load. Same for Instant Queue.
Pages: [1]   Go Up