INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trackpad, scrollwheel, and keyboard problems in build 202,206  (Read 1644 times)

JohnT

• Citizen of the Universe

hi john this beta 202 is not working properly. The scrolling is not working on Mac Trackpad and also audio button on mac bluetooth key board is not working, it is not possible to pause or control volume.

Please fix!
Thanks a load!!!

I don't have a trackpad or bluetooth keyboard at my disposal at the moment.  Are others seeing the same problems?  Was the trackpad working ok previous to build 201?   Build 201 is where we added handling for the finer scrolling available on trackpads, so maybe there's some setting we need to honor?
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

MrC

• Your life is short. Give me your money.
Re: davynkh: trackpad and keyboard problems in build 202
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 01:12:31 pm »

The trackpad is working here.

It's a little imprecise due to MCs gliding behavior, so one tends to over- or undershoot.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

Bachiano

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 01:31:40 pm »

Using System Volume MC disables volume control from bluetooth keyboard.
Using internal Volume MC re-enables it.

davynkh

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 11:08:32 am »

I don't have a trackpad or bluetooth keyboard at my disposal at the moment.  Are others seeing the same problems?  Was the trackpad working ok previous to build 201?   Build 201 is where we added handling for the finer scrolling available on trackpads, so maybe there's some setting we need to honor?

Hi John

I am using Mac Version 10.6.8 the track pad and bluetooth keyboard audio button control did not work for both 201 and 202 update. And I had to forced quit to close the player hence I fall back on version 197 which has no problem with track pad scrolling and bluetooth keyboard audio button (play, pause, mute, vol up and down) are working but track forward or reverse is not functioning.
Could this be a OSX version compatibility issue?

JohnT

Re: davynkh: trackpad and keyboard problems in builds 202 and 206
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2013, 10:21:32 am »

Ok, we've reproduced the scroll wheel issue on an OSX 10.6 machine and are working on a fix - hopefully the trackpad will be similar.  Sorry for the hassle.
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up