INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question about Madvr  (Read 1550 times)

Daveyravey

• Galactic Citizen
Question about Madvr
« on: July 11, 2013, 11:03:19 am »

I have a scenario i would like explain that i'm hoping i can come up with a way of getting around!

I use Madvr for all my movies 99% of them are encoded at 24 fps so hence using a refresh rate of 23.976 in this setting i can set up Mad Vr with my current graphics card using 'Jinc' algorithm..
However
All my TV recordings and some movies are encoded at 50 fps so hence use a refresh rate of  50 Hz this causes a problem in madvr where my graphics processor in not man enough to use the 'Jinc' algorithm.
However i can run 50 hz using the bicubic processing so my question is...................

Is there a may to use different profiles in mad vr so i could use 'Bicubic' algorithm for 50hz programming and 'Jinc' for 24hz programming?

regards

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Question about Madvr
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 11:14:06 am »

Not in the current version. This is something I would like to see as well though - I prefer SoftCubic 80 for anything SD, and Jinc 3 AR for HD.

Daveyravey

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 12:14:18 pm »

So how would we get this added then? Will this be a Madvr change or JRiver change?

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 01:28:00 pm »

I assume it would have to be a madVR change, whether Madshi either adds a profile switcher, or an API that lets Media Center control the scaling methods used.
Pages: [1]   Go Up