INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help please with Amazon  (Read 933 times)

jrdiandrea

• Galactic Citizen
Help please with Amazon
« on: July 27, 2013, 05:54:30 pm »

I have read thru several past threads regarding the use of Amazon Prime but i can't seem to get a handle on how to best set Amazon up to stream from my video library on Amazon. I am able to connect by clicking Amazon in Services are but that seems very complicated.

PLus, I was also wondering the most convenient playback in my home theater using my projector. Must I use my computer or can I use JRemote on my iPad? When I go into remote are of JRiver....the screen where i believe there should be the function screen is simply greyed out & says "swipe to navigate...."

Any guidance is appreciated.

Thx.  JR

jrdiandrea

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Help please with Amazon
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 09:41:52 am »

Still at a loss for getting this to work properly. I can see video but get no audio. I have simply selected Amazon from the services tree and select from my amazon Movie library to start streaming but get no audio. I don't know if I should set it up differently in JRiver...?  Also, I'm assuming I don't have proper audio settings. Really stuck.... any help out there?!!

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 11:22:33 am »

How are you setup now?"
Are you using audio > WASAPI?
Do all your other movies/music/etc. play okay?

jrdiandrea

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 01:07:01 pm »

no....stillcan't get audio. yes I have selected WASAPI. I have set up a zone for it....all my other zones play fine. I'm just confused as to waht the issue may be. I LOVE this program but it is so flexible it's tough for me to figure out all the options I must address.
Pages: [1]   Go Up