INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: help with MP3  (Read 881 times)

momo

help with MP3
« on: March 19, 2002, 09:41:52 am »

Anybody can hel me. Sometimes i find music files with an ext. MP3 which I can burn CD,S. But sometimes MP3 files the download as MPEG OR MPGA, which i am having hard time burning CD'S OFF OF, IS THERE A WAY TO DO THAT OR A WAY TO CONVERT MY MPEG/MPGA MUSIC FILES INTO .MP3. THANKS

sekim

RE:help with MP3
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2002, 10:20:41 am »

momo

What version of MJ are you using? In version 8. you should be able to find what you are looking for under the tools button.

momo

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2002, 10:34:31 am »

I don't have any MJ, for now I burn my CD'S using adaptec create cd and it only burns cd's with extention .mp3 only no mpeg nor mpga for some reason. is that what i need MJ. OR WHAT?

sekim

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2002, 10:40:07 am »

Sure would help. Easy cd creator is Roxio software, not MusicEx. But Media Jukebox will allow you to convert to different formats if need be.

MOMO

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2002, 10:49:46 am »

Thank machinehead, but my question is do you recomend MJ or ather sofware to do that. IS this MJ A GOOD PROGRAM. Just your feed back since I am not familiar with it, is it user friendly?

sekim

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2002, 10:59:04 am »

Momo

MJ is a very good program, but it takes a little bit to get used to it. Mainly because it does so much. Other programs may be easier to use but not many are as pwerful as this one. By the way, I am in no way affiliated with JRiver, just a user like 99% of the folks you will find on these message boards. Try it, what have you got to lose?

momo

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2002, 11:01:50 am »

I trust you, does it cost to download?

sekim

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2002, 11:15:54 am »

Momo

It is shareware. First 30 days are on the house. After that if you want the 'PLUS' features it is will cost you. More info can be found in FAQ's. Just go to the top of the page and look under help. If you decide to buy you may want to download version 8. It is a BETA version right now. In otherwords, it still has a few teething problems but is getting better all the time. And if you were to purchase that version ( 8 ) I think the liscence will be honored for the next release also.

momo

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2002, 11:20:53 am »

Thanks again, you been great help.

zevele1

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2002, 11:29:16 am »

francais?
Pages: [1]   Go Up