INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Handheld with extended memory (compact Flash card)  (Read 678 times)

Sentryl

Handheld with extended memory (compact Flash card)
« on: March 18, 2002, 04:03:39 pm »

MJ 7.0 does not recognize the compact flash card in my IPAQ.  I have a 128Meg CF card in the extension case, but it is not recognized by MJ.  
Can you help???
Sentryl

Steve

RE:Handheld with extended memory (compact Flash card)
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2002, 01:23:27 pm »

Sentryl,

Sorry to be slow in responding, I have been away. Is your IPAQ recognized as a removable or fixed drive? If not, MJ will not be able to recognize your IPAQ at this time.

Steve

Sentryl

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2002, 03:41:49 am »

Thanks for the reply.

Sorry, How would I know if my IPAQ is recognized as a fixed or removeable drive?

Steve

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2002, 05:30:32 am »

Sentryl,

Go to "My Computer" and see if you see a drive letter associated with your IPAQ. Yesterday when I responded I was unable to search old messages to see responses to older questions about IPAQ. As I review the old responses today, I think almost certainly this will not work. I have had other users confirm that this player does not show up as a removable drive.

I am working with one user of the PA-1 who is doing some testing for me to see if we can get this going without any help from Compaq, but it does not look good. I will keep trying and if Compaq ever decides to talk to us, this stands a much better chance of moving forward.
Pages: [1]   Go Up